October 28, 2014
you (nearly) sunk my battleship.
there are actual tear in my eyes
"I am the beautiest lady in all of the Spain"
Okay so I think Chris Evans was saying in an interview about how it’s always the children who discover the hero in disguise, and I just realized why: it’s because they’re short enough to see under the hat and they’re innocent and hopeful enough to still believe in heroes.
I wore this to school today???/?yeah pretty cute but then after school when I was doing my chores my parents started calling me frauline and I was confused as to why but then I realized
you have achieved the universal human goal of looking like julie andrews
Todd Lockwood's amazing animations of dragons in flight. The red dragon is conventional - if any dragon can be considered conventional - but the gold dragon with that extraordinary wing and helix-ripple, not at all…
I just spent ten minutes staring at these. Thank you Todd!
I love me some gold dragon wings
And that’s how you cut to a wide shot.
#no kitten food goes in the bowl #then food goes in you #you seem to have confused a step
i need a cat friend *sobbing*
do you ever have second-hand obsessions
like one of your friends is super obsessed with a thing so whenever you see something about it you’re like “YES THIS THING” but you’re not the one obsessed with it. they are. you know very little about this thing and yet it still excites you because it excites your friend
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING